All test session registrations are now processed online via EntryEeze.
- RRFSC members: Log in to your EntryEeze account by clicking on “Access my account” and then go to the “Test Sessions” tab on the Menu to register.
- Members of all other clubs: Use the “Non Member” link on the top of the EntryEeze login page to register. NOTE: This link is only available when a current test session is open for registration. If you do not see the link, then non-member registrations are not being accepted at this time. Members of other clubs cannot log in to the RRFSC EntryEeze page as an “Existing Member.”
- All applicants: Your USFS membership must be current in order to register for a test session. Please enter your USFS# where indicated in EntryEeze.
Additional test session information……..PLEASE READ!
- Test fees shown on EntryEeze for each test include all ice, hospitality, and convenience fees. Separate fees for these items have been eliminated.
- RRFSC has reciprocal agreements with the following local clubs: Hershey, White Rose, Central Penn, and Body Zone. Members of these clubs will not be charged a non-member fee when registering for RRFSC test sessions through EntryEeze. Members of all other clubs will be charged an additional $25 non-member fee.
- A “permission to test letter” from the skater’s home club is required for any skater who is not a member of RRFSC, a reciprocal club, or Sikumi FSC. Permission letters may be uploaded through EntryEeze or emailed to the RRFSC test chair (see below).
- Pair and free dance tests are charged on a per candidate basis. If both partners are testing, each skater must register separately.
- Pair/dance partner and coach information must be entered where indicated on EntryEeze or the application will be considered incomplete. All coaches and partners who will accompany skaters on test day should be listed and must be in compliance with USFS certification and background screening requirements in order to be admitted to the test session.
- Test registration will close two weeks prior to the test date OR when the test session is full, whichever comes sooner. Late applications will only be accepted after the deadline if space is still available and will be charged a $20 late fee.
- Specific test scheduling requests may be submitted to the test chair via email (see below) prior to the close of registration; however, there is no guarantee that scheduling requests can be accommodated. Scheduling requests submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- The test schedule will be posted no later than one week prior to the test date.
- Skaters must arrive early and be prepared to skate AT LEAST 30 minutes prior to their scheduled warm-up. If the session runs early and you are not present, you risk forfeiting the opportunity to test.
- No refund or crediting of test fees is usually given after the test schedule has been posted unless the test session or a specific test is cancelled by RRFSC. In the case of illness or injury, please contact the test chair (see below). When submitting an application which includes a contingent test, please keep in mind that the test fee is not refunded or credited if the contingent test is not able to be taken.
Please direct all test questions and special requests to RRFSC’s test chair, Tina Regan, at email@example.com.