Learn to Skate
So, you want to learn how to skate? You’ve come to the right place. The Basic Skills program will help you learn all the fundamentals of figure skating – it’s simply the best way to take to the ice. The Basic Skills program is designed by U.S. Figure Skating to be the best beginning ice skating program that is fun, challenging and rewarding.
Why U.S. Figure Skating Basic Skills Program?
- Official learn-to-skate program of the National Governing Body for figuring skating
- The road to the Olympics
- Highest quality instruction
- Fun, challenging and rewarding skating curricula for all ages and abilities
- Bridge to U.S. Figure Skating testing and competitive structure
The objectives of the program are:
- To provide a fun and safe skating experience for the beginner as well as the more advanced skater
- To teach correct technique of the basic elements of skating
- To develop a finer degree of coordination and balance
- To promote physical fitness
- To have fun!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, OR TO REGISTER, PLEASE GO TO THE LANCASTER ICE RINK SKATING SCHOOL.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.